Ellis Construction is a mid-size general contracting and design-build firm headquartered in Stevens Point, WI specializing in healthcare, industrial, and commercial building projects. Our design work includes architecture as well as interior design, and we pride ourselves on the integration of construction and design.
We are seeking an Architectural Designer (0-3 years of experience) who is passionate about design, is creative, and highly organized, who will fit into our energetic and growing company. This person would work under the supervision of two senior architects and collaborate closely with our NCIDQ design draftsperson.
Please visit our website www.elliswi.com to learn more about Ellis and to apply. Complete the online application and submit the application with a cover letter, resume, and select project images and drawings in PDF format. Max file size is 5mb.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Excellent model making and computer skills (AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, & Revit)
- An understanding of all phases of design, from conceptual design, schematic design, design development to construction documents
- Ability to research, source and price materials
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Ability to meet with clients, listen to their needs, and present information
- Be willing and able to interview with design team for new work
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S
- Bachelors of Architecture
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Google SketchUp
- Strong graphic presentation skills
- Technical detailing experience and understanding